Miloš Obilić – the First Hunter of Jastrebac

The Hunting Association was founded in 1896. According to the folk tradition, which was passed down 30 years ago by a hundred year old minstrel, whose nickname was Milan Kekonja, from the village of Kobilje.  It was believed that Miloš Obilić was born in Kobilje and that before leaving for Kruševac, he had lived in a castle and had his own hunting ground in the village of Lovci.